We undertake a wide range of commissioned and consultancy work tailored to the needs of statutory bodies, 3rd Sector organisations and businesses, including
- Conferences – addressing a wide range of issues raised by people with lived experience of mental distress, and by the wider community. Real time responses to contemporary issues.
- Events – working with partners to highlight mental health issues as they relate to specific communities (e.g. BAMER, LGBTQ+, young people, faith groups or people with chronic conditions).
- Workshops, Seminars and Open Forums – debating the issues and reporting back on research.
- Training – user-led sessions covering e.g. mental health awareness, user involvement, grassroots and community development approaches to engagement.
- Research – community-led, action research on a variety of topics arising from community consultation.
A sliding scale applies – user-led/community groups/small 3rd sector organisations will be charged less than larger charities or statutory agencies.
Contact us for further details and to discuss your requirements.